Alaska Toursaver: Save thousands on sightseeing in Alaska
Enjoy discounted Alaska travel!
For over two decades, the Alaska TourSaver has helped travelers save thousands of dollars with money-saving coupons on lodging, rail trips, cruises, rental vehicles, flightseeing, kayaking, ziplines, bike or hiking tours, fishing, museums, and wilderness trips.
The Alaska TourSaver app features more than 115 money-saving travel coupons (worth more than $15,000). You can choose which regional coupon package best fits your itinerary (or choose the stateside offer).
Here are just a few examples of the available offers:
Inside Passage $49.99:
- Zipline in Ketchikan with Kawanti Adventures $195 Value
- Ketchikan Duck Tour $49 Value
- Alaska Sea Cycle Tour in Ketchikan $155 Value
- White Pass Railroad excursion in Skagway $135 Value
- and many more…
Southcentral & Interior Alaska $69.99:
- Alaska Railroad excursions to Denali, Seward, Fairbanks up to $352 Value
- Denali Flightseeing with K2 Aviation in Talkeetna Value up to $252
- Glacier and Wildlife Cruise to Kenai Fjords National Park with Major Marine Tours Value up to $60
- Overnight accommodations at McKinley Village/Denali National Park Value $449
- Flightseeing in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park with Wrangell Mountain Air Value up to $300
- Anchorage Museum Value $20
- and many more…
The statewide package for the Alaska TourSaver, which includes all the coupons, is available for $89.99. You can download the app for iPhones or Android devices to start planning your adventure and purchase passes. No connectivity is required once the app is downloaded, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have cell service — you still can save money!
The post Alaska Toursaver: Save thousands on sightseeing in Alaska appeared first on Thegadgetlocker Deals.