Club Med Flash Sale: Buy one night, get one FREE
Club Med is ready to welcome you back for your next all-inclusive getaway with the hottest flash sale of the year! This limited-time offer is available until February 22 at select resorts in Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Club Med’s spacious all-inclusive resorts, surrounded by nature, are spread across an average of 50 acres, operating at limited capacity. The resorts offer a safe environment to relax and unwind with airy outdoor areas, al fresco restaurants and bars, sprawling beaches, and endless outdoor activities that allow you to disconnect and enjoy quality family time, all in paradise.
Buy one night, get one free on 2021 escapes, plus the following extra perks:
- Free room upgrade
- Up to $400 air credit
- No single supplement
- Kids under age 4 stay free
- Free cancellations up to 15 days prior to departure for bookings made before February 28
Here’s a sampling of the per adult, per night rates:
- Sandpiper Bay, Florida from $128 (reg. $284)
- Cancun Yucatan* from $137 (reg. $305) T
- urkoise, Turks and Caicos Islands from $129 (reg. $286); all guests must be at least 18 years of age
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from $134 (reg. $297)
- Michès Playa Esmeralda*, Dominican Republic from $172 (reg. $382)
- Caravelle, Guadeloupe from $158 (reg. $439)
- Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique from $141 (reg. $312); reopens March 5
*Members of Club Med’s Exclusive Collection.
Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Club Med provides all guests traveling before December 31, 2022 with coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19. See more about resort hygiene and safety measures here. Book by February 22 and travel through August 27.
See Thegadgetlocker’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for travel insurance.