Face masks made in the USA from $2 each
Save on face masks made in America!
There are several American clothing companies making face masks. Right now at Michael Stars, you can purchase the leopard face masks for $38. Each order will contain 2 masks in assorted colors. They are 100% cotton, they come in one size which will fit small to medium adults, and are machine washable.
Here are some other options for made in America face masks:
- Clothing company Ayla is making face masks in a variety of patterns for $15. Shipping adds $3.80.
- Origin is making several different styles of face masks from $14.95, but note that some styles are currently out of stock. However, you can sign up for alerts to be notified when these styles are available for purchase.
- Custom Ink has a larger quantity of masks available, 12 for $16.99, plus $5 shipping. This makes each mask $1.42!
- American jean company Radian is offering reusable face masks from $25 for a pack of 5, making each mask $5. Shipping adds $7.
- Kenneth Cole is offering “Wear in this Together” cotton masks made in the USA for $15 each. Ten percent of the proceeds go to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. (Note that this item is currently sold out)
These options can change or expire at any time! See our full list of the best places to buy face masks here.